miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

 Homework Unit 1: Interview a friend

Task Unit 1: Interview with a friend, ask the following questions:

  1. What is your name?
  A: My name is Richard

  2. What is your last name?
  A: My last name is fuenmayor

  3. What is your nickname? What do they call?
  A: My friends call me RC

  4. What is your phone number?
  A: My phone number is 04246696544

  5. What is your email address?
  A: My email address is richardf@hotmail.com


  6. Who is your favorite actor?
  A: My favorite actor is Will Smith


  7. Who is your favorite actress?
  A: My favorite actress is Cameron Diaz.

  8. Who is your favorite singer?
  A: My favorite singer is Nelly furtado.

  9. Who is your favorite athlete?
  A. My favorite atlhete is Oswaldo vizcarrondo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario